YOU CAN SUPPORT LGBTQA RIGHTS WITHOUT BEING HETEROPHOBIC
YOU CAN SUPPORT TRANS PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING CISPHOBIC
ololololol, WHAT ABOUT MY CIS HETERO FEEFEES, I AM OPPRESSED LIKE YOU
An undated list of things that I have learned about myself thanks to the help of anonymous people. Thank you… without your help, I never would have realized what a horrible person I am.
- I am a racist.
- I am an oppressor.
- I have white privilege.
- I have heterosexual privilege.
- I have thin privilege.
- I am a bigot.
- I am an ableist.
- I am a misogynist.
- I suffer from internal misogyny.
- I am transphobic.
- I am homophobic.
- I am fatphobic.
- I hate women.
- I am literately Hitler.
- I am a literal Nazi
- I am a white, cishet nazi scum.
- Telling women that being “fat-positive is unhealthy” = fatphobia.
- Only being attracted to white men = racist.
- Not seeing “race” and finding anyone attractive = being colorblind = racist.
- traditional views = scum.
- Hating feminism = Anti-women.
- Anti-abortion = Anti-women.
- Telling people who “self diagnose” that their ‘mental health issues’ aren’t real = ablest.
- Not supporting trigger words = scum.
If you are against same-sex marriage / anti-PC / pro-life / pro-gun / Anti-Gay pride / believe tumblr “trans” have mental issues, being fat positive is unhealthy = go kill yourself.
I’m not gonna lie, this sounds like a checklist made by Mitt Romney